Key Personnel/Owners :-
- Mrs Alice Janet Njuki – Founder and Managing Director at Time Wise Business Solutions. She is a Certified Chartered Accountant by profession, has held senior management roles with a variety of organizations ranging from Non-Profit- Making business (NGOs), to a wide range of business entities both under employment and contracts. She holds ACCA (UK), Msc Computer qualifications in Accounting from London Metropolitan University (UK,) BBA – Accounting (MUBS, Uganda) and will be completing a post graduate diploma in tax and revenue administration this June at the East African School of tax.
- Mrs Elsa Juko McDowell is a property Consultant based in the US, Fort Worth Dallas.
- Mr Matthias Nalyanya – Senior Partner at Lex Uganda
- Mr Paul Mukasa Gagawala – Forex Trade and Business Guru, based in the UK
- Mrs Judith Nakasi Sserunkuma – Architecture
- Enid Katorobo , MBA, FCCA, is a financial Controller at Barclays Bank Uganda
- Ivan Bushaija Nzokire – IT Specialist
- Anita Mwandha, Director Azis Associates, CPA
- Anne Babirye Willems – Neitherlands, Supply Chain Professional, Utrecht Area, Neitherlands
- Blessing Nshaho FCCA, Chief Executive Officer, Asset Business Solutions Limited
- Caroline Beryl Rugwira, Marketing Professional
- Caroline W Mavuti, Brand Management and Stakeholder Engagement
- Caroline Mbi Ayuk, Experienced Internet Marketing Consultant, Amsterdam Area, Neitherlands – specialist in Capital Markets
- Catherine Ssozi Opondo, Director at SANCHO Investments
- Francis Zikusoooka, SME Business Development and Financial Services Consultant
- Josephine Makuyi FCCA, Development Finance Specialist
- Margaret Nagujja – Finance & Administration Director at Uganda Allied Chamber of Commerce Industry and Agriculture – International Trade and Development Business Strategy
- Mulungi Sseruwo – Principal Consultant at Deloitte & Touche East Africa
- Ravi Kumar – Business Development Manager at MFI Enterprise Solutions Group
- Real Estate – Renewills Real Estate providing real estate services globally.
- Stella Angwala – Huston, International Business Manager at Barclays Bank, Leicester, Leicestershire – UK. And many more.
Directors and Advisors are a consortium of Professional Associate Companies (PACs) and Associates Consultants (ACs) who are our Business Partners. However we have a Lead PAC for each Service and these are:-
Airport2Airpot Servics – Timewise Business Solutions
Legal – Lex Uganda Advocates, Solicitors found on 8th Floor Communications house, Plot 1 Colville Street, Kampala Uganda
Architectural Services – Design Menu, Registered offices at Block 661 Flat L, Buganda Road Flats, Buganda Road, Kampala. ASCEDA is on the 2nd Floor, Impala House, Parliament Avenue.
Asset Acquisition and Management – to be handled by the three entities as the Lead PACs. Lex Uganda, Timewise Business Solutions, Design Menu and ASCEDA.
Tax Consultation – because it affects each and every service mentioned above it shall also be handled by a team made up of key consultant representatives from the three Lead PACs and other ACs that will be joining the consortium working with BMs at AJ & McDowell.
Financial Business Advisory Services – Time Wise Business Solutions (Virtual Office at Rwenzori Towers)